Friday, March 02, 2007

Hello people!
I competed a game of choreo with Keith yesterday.
Its Audition! & I havent been playing for weeks!
I did a FM! Like woah right? New record :D

Whisung 7 Days, 164 bpm :D

Today is a quicky day, really lol.
I passed my History SBQ! Yeah :D
Mr Methias brought us to the library!

I kept laughing when they're laughing at his socks.
& talking about his butt & stuffs. Hilarious :D

Lol, I saw JKTBBS at the backdoor.
Passed him the stuffs that he wanted :D

Hmm miss them guys loads!

:)

She just wont let me go? Lol.

I think we really treat Guides room as a dumpsite.
We keep bringing in food to the GG room.
Then a group of basketball boys outside,
super irritating. Keep knocking on our door.
So we invited them in, only 2 came in? x)

1 example? :D

Sup yo :)

Training today's pretty much short. Left school at 3+.
& I went straight home, got caught in the rain too :)
Going for svc tomorrow, like finally :D
Meeting Jolene for cg meeting first.
Goodbye world!

I got this mixed feelings & messed up emotions.
I dont know, Often, I stare at the blank space, & smiled.
Who am i exactly thinking? Flashbacks :)

No comments: